MICROnutrients for MACRO
CE fertiliser – liquid mineral fertiliser
Type E.2.4.1 Fluid mixture of micronutrient fertilisers
A foliar fertiliser for winter oilseed rape and other Brassicaceae. Supplements the NPK basal dressings with sulphur and magnesium, macroelements vital for plants, and six micronutrients.
MI RZEPAK is a mineral fertiliser for plant nutrition in high-yield potential and NPK-intensive crops and for quick correction of any symptoms of micronutrient deficiency. It contains a lot of boron, which is the most important micronutrient for Brassicaceae. Sulphur, magnesium, and molybdenum increase effectiveness of nitrogen application, while the appropriate balance of the remaining micronutrients is beneficial for growth, winter hardiness, and health of plants.
Nutrient content: % by weight
Contains also: magnesium, sulphur
Advanced additional properties of MI RZEPAK:
- unique gel formulation,
- high concentration of nutrients, small doses of the fertiliser,
- very good solubility of the fertiliser and availability of the nutrients,
- easy preparation of working solution.
Benefits of using a mineral fertiliser with six micronutrients and additional macronutrients:
- prevention of magnesium, sulphur, and micronutrient deficit, primarily in Brassicaceae,
- quick correction of any deficiencies of these nutrients and their consequences,
- improved efficiency of soil application, primarily of nitrogen,
- increased resistance to low temperature and water scarcity,
- improved plant condition and health,
- increased yield,
- increased fat content in seeds.
- bucket 10 liters
Made in Poland (East Europe) for AGRAMI AFRIKA COMPANY LIMITED