CE fertiliser – liquid mineral fertiliser
Type E.1.5e Manganese-based fertiliser solution
A mineral foliar fertiliser containing easily available manganese with a chelating agent. High content of the micronutrient facilitates small dosage. Efficient and economic application. Convenient and safe transport, storage, and application.
ManganMI is a fertiliser for foliar nutrition of agricultural and fruit plants, in particular those sensitive to manganese deficiency: grain crops, maize, potatoes, perennial legumes and Fabaceae, oilseed rape, many species of vegetables, and fruit trees and bushes. It is indispensable in intensive plant cultivation and in alkaline and recently limed soil; compact and poorly ventilated soil; waterlogged and heavily dried soil; and soil with high levels of organic matter. Manganese is necessary for ensuring the correct course of fundamental plant processes: respiration, photosynthesis, and metabolism of carbohydrates, nitrogen compounds, and fats. It is essential for proper growth, development, and yield as well as high yield quality.
Nutrient content: % by weight
Advanced properties of the fertiliser:
- high concentration of manganese, small doses of the fertiliser,
- with the EDTA chelating agent,
- very good solubility of the fertiliser,
- high availability of the micronutrient,
- easy preparation of working solution.
Benefits of using a manganese fertiliser:
- increased intensity and regulation of photosynthesis,
- correct metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins,
- regulation of mineral nutrition,
- increased yield,
- improved yield quality, increased vitamin content.
- canister 5 liters
- canister 10 liters
Made in Poland (East Europe) for AGRAMI AFRIKA COMPANY LIMITED