CE fertiliser – liquid mineral fertiliser
Type E.1.4b. Iron chelate
A mineral foliar fertiliser containing readily available iron with a chelating agent. High content of the micronutrient facilitates small dosage. Efficient and economic application. Convenient and safe transport, storage, and application.
ŻelazoMI is a fertiliser for foliar nutrition of plants, in particular those sensitive to iron deficiency: maize, cereal crops, and many species of vegetables, fruit trees and bushes, and ornamental plants. It is indispensable in intensive plant cultivation and in alkaline, and recently limed soil. Iron takes part in synthesis of chlorophyll and proteins, and photosynthesis, respiration, and metabolism of nitrogen compounds. It is a component of numerous enzymes. It is necessary in order to ensure proper growth of roots and aerial parts and high yield.
Nutrient content: % by weight
|1||Iron (Fe) EDTA chelate||8%|
Advanced properties of the fertiliser
- high concentration of iron, small doses of the fertiliser,
- with a chelating agent,
- very good solubility of the fertiliser,
- high availability of the micronutrient,
- easy preparation of working solution.
Benefits of using an iron chelate fertiliser:
- increased chlorophyll content,
- regulation of fundamental processes such as: photosynthesis and respiration,
- improved nitrogen metabolism,
- improved enzyme balance,
- increased, better quality yield.
- canister 5 liters
- canister 10 liters
Made in Poland (East Europe) for AGRAMI AFRIKA COMPANY LIMITED