Instant and smart action
CE fertiliser – liquid mineral compound fertiliser
Type C.1.1. Nitrogen fertiliser solution
Alkalising nitrogen fertiliser solution. It creates an environment favourable for plant protection products that require a higher pH of the working solution and limiting growth of pathogenic fungi.
When added to water, SULFOMI changes its colour, which facilitates visual assessment of solution’s pH using the colorimetric scale on the label. The water changes colour as the pH increases: from yellow – lower pH about 6, to green – pH about 7, to blue – pH about 8.5.
Nutrient content: % by weight
Advanced additional properties of SULFOMI:
- colorimetric pH indicator,
- adjuvant properties,
- strong alkalising properties,
- activator of specific active ingredients,
- environment unfavourable to fungi.
The mineral foliar fertiliser, SULFOMI can be successfully used for all agricultural and horticultural applications.
Depending on water hardness and pH: 50–150 ml per 100 I of water.
Benefits of using a nitrogen water conditioning fertiliser solution:
- source of readily available nitrogen,
- alkalisation of water and working solution,
- improved results of active ingredients that require high pH value,
- creates an environment unfavourable for growth of pathogenic fungi.
- bottle 1 litre
- canister 5 liters
Made in Poland (East Europe) for AGRAMI AFRIKA COMPANY LIMITED