CE fertiliser – liquid mineral fertiliser
Type E.2.4. Fluid mixture of micronutrients
A Foliar Fertiliser For Agricultural, Vegetable, And Fruit Plants. A Source Of Readily Available Micronutrients. It Corrects
Latent And Visible Symptoms Of Deficiency Of Basic Micronutrients And Cobalt And Silicon. Appropriately Balanced
Micronutrients Guarantee: Effective Utilisation Of Macronutrients, Stimulation Of Plant Growth And Development,
Reduced Reaction To Water And Thermal Stress, Increased Plant Resistance To Diseases And Pests, Regeneration Of
Damaged Plants, High Yield, And Good Yield Quality.
Micromi Should Be Applied In Every Agricultural, Vegetable, And Horticultural Crop. It Prevents Micronutrient
Deficiency In Plants On Soils With Poor Nutrient Availability. It Is A Source Of Readily Available Micronutrients
In High-Yield Crops With Heavy Npk Application. They Affect Physiological Processes And Improve Yield And
Yield Quality. Copper And Iron Are Necessary In Biosynthesis Of Chlorophyll, And Increase Photosynthesis Rate.
Manganese Affects Respiration, Photosynthesis, And Metabolism Of Organic Compounds. Molybdenum And Cobalt
Affect Nitrogen Fixing. Zinc Affects Secretion Of Phytohormones; And Boron, Flowering And Fructification. Silicon
Strengthens Cellular Walls, Improves Lodging, Disease, And Abiotic Stress Resistance.
Nutrient content: % by weight
Advanced properties of the fertiliser:
- gel formulation,
- Cu, Zn, Mn, Fe, and Co EDTA chelates,
- adjuvant function, improvement of working solution characteristics and absorption of nutrients,
- high concentration of nutrients, small doses of the fertiliser,
- easy preparation of working solution,
- very good solubility of the fertiliser and availability of the nutrients,
- contains silicon (SiO2).
Benefits of using a mineral fertiliser with seven basic micronutrients and silicon:
- prevention and correction of micronutrient deficiencies in plants,
- improved efficiency of basic soil application,
- increased resistance to low temperature and water scarcity,
- improved plant vigour, condition, and health,
- increased resistance to tissue damage and lodging,
- increased plant yield,
- improved yield quality.
- bucket 10 liters
Made in Poland (East Europe) for Agrami Afrika Co. Ltd