MICROnutrients for MACRO
CE fertiliser – liquid mineral fertiliser
Type E.2.4. Fluid mixture of micronutrients
A foliar fertiliser for winter and spring crops. A source of easily available micronutrients with magnesium and sulphur. Particularly abundant in copper and manganese, micronutrients vital in mineral plant nutrition. The remaining micronutrients were balanced appropriately, which guarantees effective utilisation of macroelements, stimulation of plant growth and development, and high yield of good quality. Silicon strengthens the stem and reduces lodging and infections.
MI ZBOŻE should be used in every winter and spring crop field. It deals with latent and visible symptoms of nutrient deficiency. In the case of fields with intensive NPK application, it provides seven fundamental micronutrients and magnesium and sulphur. Magnesium, copper, and iron are necessary in biosynthesis of chlorophyll, and increase photosynthesis rate. Sulphur and molybdenum improve utilisation of nitrogen and are beneficial for protein content in seed. MI ZBOŻE contains silicon, which facilitates nutrient uptake, in particular phosphorus. It strengthens cellular walls, improves lodging, disease, and abiotic stress resistance.
Nutrient content: % by weight
Contains also: magnesium, sulphur, silicon
Advanced properties of the fertiliser:
- unique gel formulation,
- easy transition into the liquid form,
- with a chelating agent,
- high concentration of nutrients, small doses of the fertiliser,
- easy preparation of working solution,
- very good solubility of the fertiliser and availability of the nutrients,
- contains silicon (SiO2).
Benefits of using a mineral fertiliser with six micronutrients, silicone, and additional macronutrients:
- prevention of magnesium, sulphur, and micronutrient deficit, primarily in cereal crops,
- quick correction of any deficiencies of these nutrients during vegetation and their consequences,
- possible supplementation of soil application,
- improved efficiency of basal dressing, primarily of nitrogen,
- increased resistance to low temperature, water scarcity, and lodging,
- improved plant vigour, condition, and health,
- increased yield,
- increased protein content in seeds.
- bucket 10 liters
Made in Poland (East Europe) for AGRAMI AFRIKA COMPANY LIMITED