CE fertiliser – liquid mineral fertiliser
Type C.1.1. Nitrogen fertiliser solution
NanoMI is a liquid mineral fertiliser with silver fungicidal, bactericidal, fungistatic, and bacteriostatic nanoparticles that are active inside plant cells and affect fundamental physiology.
NanoMI is a mineral liquid foliar fertiliser with a very high content of silver colloidal ions (Ag2+) of 10,000 ppm per 1 kg of the fertiliser, manufactured using nanotechnology. It is intended for all field crops, open-field and protected cultivation vegetables, fruit plants, berry-bearing plants, and ornamental plants. NanoMI improves plant condition, and nanosilver has a potential to limit growth of bacteria, fungi, and viruses. It contains natural ingredients. When used as per label, it helps protect the natural environment.
Nutrient content: % by weight
Advanced additional properties of nanoMI:
- improved plant condition,
- very large concentration of nanosilver, which creates an environment with potential of:
- fungicidal properties,
- bactericidal properties,
- virucidal properties.
0.2 l per 200 l of water per 1 ha or 0.1% concentration.
Benefits of using a nitrogen fertiliser with nanosilver:
- improved plant vigour and condition,
- good influence on chlorophyll synthesis and photosynthesis,
- increased protein biosynthesis,
- reduced occurrence of fungal and bacterial diseases,
- increased, better quality yield,
- improved storage potential of crops.
- bottle 100 mili liter
- bottle 1 liter
Made in Poland (East Europe) for AGRAMI AFRIKA COMPANY LIMITED