CE fertiliser – liquid mineral fertiliser
Type E.1.1f Borated fertiliser in suspension
Fertiliser for agricultural, vegetable, and fruit plants that are particularly sensitive to boron deficiency and other plants with visible and latent symptoms of deficiency of this micronutrient.
BorMI is a mineral fertiliser for plant nutrition, in particular those with high boron requirements, for example: winter oilseed rape, sugarbeet, Fabaceae, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, fruit trees, but also maize, potatoes, and for speedy correction of symptoms of deficiency of this micronutrient in various plants. Boron is indispensable for correct make-up and functioning of cellular membranes of plant cells, impacts the growth and size of cells, regulates some plant hormones, takes part in metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins, influences flowering and fructification, is beneficial for plant health, yield and its quality.
Nutrient content: % by weight
|1||Total boron (B)||11%|
Advanced additional properties of BorMI:
- high concentration of boron, small doses of the fertiliser,
- very good solubility of the fertiliser and availability of the micronutrient,
- easy preparation of working solution.
Benefits of using a boron fertiliser:
- improved development of the root system,
- increased frost and winter hardiness,
- better flowering and fruiting,
- increased assimilation of sugars and fat,
- reduced occurrence of many diseases,
- increased yield of better quality.
- canister 10 liters
Made in Poland (East Europe) for Agrami Afrika Co. Ltd