CE fertiliser – liquid mineral fertiliser
Type E.1.7b. Zinc chelate
A mineral foliar fertiliser containing easily available zinc with a chelating agent. High content of the micronutrient facilitates small dosage. Efficient and economic application. Convenient and safe transport, storage, and application.
CynkMI is a fertiliser for foliar nutrition of plants, in particular those sensitive to zinc deficiency: maize, beets, potatoes, legumes, fruit trees, and grapevine. Use to prevent or correct effects of zinc deficiency in plants. Also in heavy fertilised soil, mainly with nitrogen and phosphorus and in lately limed soil. Zinc is indispensable for correct enzymatic reactions, synthesis of plant hormones and vitamins, and cell division and growth. It regulates nitrogen balance, protein biosynthesis, and photosynthesis. It affects plant health. It is beneficial for the size of yield-related parts such as maize caryopsis and fruit. Increases yield and quality.
Nutrient content: % by weight
|1||Zinc (Zn) EDTA chelate||15%|
Advanced properties of the fertiliser:
- high concentration of zinc, small doses of the fertiliser,
- with a chelating agent,
- very good solubility of the fertiliser,
- high availability of the micronutrient,
- easy preparation of working solution.
Benefits of using a zinc chelate fertiliser:
- regulated plant hormone balance,
- appropriate course of the fundamental physiological
- intensified photosynthesis,
- increased protein, sugar, and vitamin content,
- improved plant health,
- increased yield.
- bottle 1 litre
- canister 5 litres
- canister 10 litres
Made in Poland (East Europe) for Agrami Afrika Co. Ltd