Latest formula, perfect action
CE fertiliser – liquid mineral compound fertiliser
Type C.2.3 NP fertiliser solution 3-15
MI6.1. is a liquid foliar fertiliser containing nitrogen and phosphorus recommended for agricultural and horticultural applications. When added to water, MI6.1. improves its properties, and lowers the pH, which is indicated by a change of colour. This can be visually verified using the colorimetric scale on the label. The water (solution) should turn light raspberry colour, which corresponds to pH of about 5.
Nutrient content: % by weight
|1||Total nitrogen (N)||3%|
|2||Ureic nitrogen (N)||3%|
|3||Phosphorus pentoxide (P2 O5 ), water soluble||15%|
Advanced additional properties of MI6.1.:
- new formula with perfect properties and action,
- improves characteristics of water used in chemical treatments,
- indicator of solution pH [colorimetric],
- strong buffer properties around pH 5,
- improved properties of working solution,
- active penetration of plants,
- abundant source of nitrogen and phosphorus,
- improves plant resistance to stress.
The mineral foliar fertiliser, MI6.1. can be successfully used for all agricultural and horticultural applications
50–150 ml of MI6.1. per 100 I of water.
Benefits of using a nitrogen water conditioning fertiliser solution:
- source of readily available nitrogen and phosphorus,
- improves the quality of water for plant protection,
- lowers the pH of working solution,
- facilitates uptake of nutrients and active ingredients into plants,
- limits detrimental changes and reactions of tank mixes.
- mini bottle 100 ml
- bottle 1 litre
- canister 5 liters
Made in Poland (East Europe) for aGrami Afrika Co. Ltd